Rugby Betting Online USA
Most Americans are not familiar with the sport of Rugby. Although the game is not widely played in the states, it is a hugely popular sport throughout the world. Rugby is a national sport in many countries and is laden with action drama and hard hits. Played mostly in the commonwealth countries, rugby is proud game with a long and respected history. Since the introduction of the internet, millions of rugby fans all over the world have been able to bet on each and every game. With online Rugby Betting, US sports fans can join the fun and place any number of bets on any rugby game at any time.
The first thing all US sports fans needs to know about rugby betting, is that there are two distinct forms of rugby a bettor can bet on; namely rugby union and rugby league. Rugby union is the slower version of the game where teams battle for possession in each half. Rugby league is a faster paced game that is played for a slightly longer time. Most major international games are played as union rugby games. For both league and union rugby, bets can vary from the straightforward to the exotic all depending on the bookmaker and the match type.
Since rugby is a team sport much like Football or Hockey, in Rugby Betting, the betting options can range from basic to complex. The online betting options found in the US, cater for both novice bettors as well as seasoned rugby fans. Some of the most commonly offered US online rugby bets are shown below:
- Outright Winner – This is a basic bet on who will win the game. The teams usually have odds next to them describing how much the pay-out would be for a win. The team with the highest odds is usually the underdog and pays out the highest.
- Total Points Betting – This is a bet on how many points a certain match will have. You can bet over the amount or under the amount for a win. This bet is also called over/under.
- First Try Scorer – This is a bet where a bettor chooses an individual player who will score the first try of the match.
- Supremacy Bet – This is a bet on how many points a team will beat another team by. If the point is set at 5, it means that team A has to beat team B by five points to win the bet.
- Future Bet – In rugby betting, this is a type of wager that predicts the winner of a tournament or series, the series can be local or international.
|1||5/5||25% Bonus up to $1000|| Bet now|
|2||4.9/5||50% Deposit bonus|| Bet now|
|3||4.8/5||25% Bonus up to $1000|| Bet now|
What to Look out for Rugby Betting
In rugby betting, the most important thing is to know your team. The more information a bettor has, the higher his chances of placing a winning bet. If a team is currently on a winning streak, then chances are they have the mental advantage going into the game. If a team has a number of injured players, the game could be entirely different. Before placing any sizable bet, bettors should know the history and statistics of each team on the field. If you want to start betting and are looking for the best sports betting sites in America, you are in luck. We have made it easy for you, and have listed and rated Americas top online betting sites right here.