USA’s Top Ice Hockey Betting Online
In the United States, Ice Hockey is a sport that most people have played or are familiar with. As one of the major national sports in the US, Ice Hockey is ingrained into the culture of the American people. If you are an avid sports fan, you probably know all about the NHL and the current team standings. When big game is on, most fans want to be at the game watching the action live or at least glued to the television, never missing a play. It is no wonder then that Ice Hockey Betting is one of the biggest betting markets in the US. With online Hockey betting, sports fans no longer have to be ring-side in order to place a bet and enjoy the action.
Ice hockey is one of the fastest and most exciting sports in the world and betting on the results can be equally exciting. With online Ice Hockey Betting, bettors can choose from a wide variety of interesting and exotic wagers. From the most basic win/lose bet to the exotic prop bets, with online betting anyone can get involved. Some of the most commonly placed Hockey bets are explained below:
- Money line Bet – The money line bet is probably the most straightforward and commonly placed bet in Ice Hockey. Essentially it is simply betting on which team will win the game outright.
- Over/Under Bet – With an Over/Under bet, bookmakers set a total for each game and bettors wager on whether the total amount of goals scored between the two teams will go over or under that set total. Since Hockey is a low scoring game, the total is almost always set in the 5.0 to 6.0 range
- Puck Line Bet – In online Ice Hockey Betting, a puck line bet is where each game is given a set point spread of -1.5 on the favorite and +1.5 on the underdog. Placing a puck line bet on the favorite is a much more attractive option than a money line bet.
- Parlay – With a parlay bet, two or more hockey sides are selected, and all must win for the parlay to pay off. The more events that are chosen, the more the hockey parlay bet pays if it is successful.
- Prop Bets – Prop Bets include placing bets on various elements of the game including player and team statistics. Some examples of hockey prop bets include betting on which team will score first or last, or an Over/Under on team shot total
- Grand Salami – This is where the entire days Over/Under totals are added together and bettors can bet on whether the combined goals scored over the entire day will be over or under the posted total.
|1||5/5||25% Bonus up to $1000|| Bet now|
|2||4.9/5||50% Deposit bonus|| Bet now|
|3||4.8/5||25% Bonus up to $1000|| Bet now|
Where to Start Online Ice Hockey Betting
With online Ice Hockey Betting, the more information and knowledge a bettor has, the greater the chances of placing a winning bet. For novice bettors, it is best to start with a standard money line bet. Once a bettor has gained more knowledge about the teams and the various players, they can move to more adventurous prop and parlay bets. If you want to know where to start online Ice Hockey Betting, you have come to the right place. For your convenience we have created a list of Americas best online sports betting sites right here.